Tuesday 10 January 2012

Last chance to purchase Part 2

In a follow up to my last blog, I have chosen some more paintings to recycle.

I have now finished listing them all on eBay. There are 54 paintings in total that are listed.

All of the paintings are listed with starting bids of £10 or under, postage is £3 or under (less to UK and Europe) with 10% of all the sales going to Shelter.

Important: Once the listings are over, if they have not sold I will be covering them over to begin new paintings.

This is your last chance to purchase these paintings.



Here are the second half of the listed paintings;


These are all listed in an auction style format on eBay right HERE
So that is it for the clearence sale, all 54 items can be found at the link above including those from the previous blog post.
So this is a perfect time to grab a bargain, something for everyone in there, and also to appease the guilt of Christmas overspending be donating a little to charity at the same time.

I will have more art production not promotion news soon. Been a bit slow this year but I'm back on the creation wagon as I type ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment